Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings

Here is my first post in 2012. I have been meaning to write but I havent been able to find the time since work was overwhelming for the first 2 weeks of January.

In any case, I have decided to make 2012 the year where I cross as much things as possible off my To Do list in life. I have an ongoing To Do list where I basically add more to do's than I take off, but I want that to change. For starters, here is my list. I have kept many of the same things but have also made a few additions and removed some things as well. I want to keep this list as realistic as possible.

Ongoing To Do's
1. Physical and mental health and well being
2. Dedicate more time to pampering myself
3. Grow my hair long enough to donate
4. Get married
5. Finish decorating my apt
6. Eat healthier and greener
7. Take more pictures
8. Pay off credit card debt
9. Save more money
10. Learn new recipes, cook more/bake more
11. Find a career that makes me happy
12. Travel more (Paris?)
13. Find out info about going back to school for my Master's degree
14.Get new glasses
15. Figure out how to stay happy

I am really going to focus on getting these done this year, but I'll be ok if not all of them get crossed off. Some are more important than others (number 1, 6, 8, and 9 are examples) so I will have to prioritize and just see where life takes me this year.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh the irony, Paris?... tequila memories or veranda? Hahaha, miss you babe!

    ReplyDelete