Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Seasons Come and Seasons Go

Wow, I have truly neglected this blog. I don't write nearly as much as I did when I first started this thing. I guess life has gotten way busier since then and also, I don't really have followers so there isnt anybody waiting for a post from me. I write for myself really

I really don't have much to update since my life has been pretty consistent the past several months. I swim in the stress of work, planning my wedding, family time, new obsessions and just the everyday things in life. I am still continuing my healthier lifestyle and couldn't be happier about it. I am seeing results and I feel good everyday, despite my lack of sleep.

Also, fall is upon is. This is my most favorite, favorite time of year. I absolutely love everything about the fall..the colors, scents, food, fashion, weather, everything. I remember I used to make lists on things to accomplish/do with every season. I think I'm gonna start doing that again, with my fall list being the first one. So here is the list I came up with of things to do this season:

1. Apple picking
2. Infuse fall scents into my home (pumpkin, apple, cinnamon)
3. Pumpkin coffee/lattes
4. Take more walks
5. Museum visits
6. Get fall fashion items (boots, jackets, sweaters,etc)
7. Try a new fall inspired recipe (pumpkin, apples, etc)
8. Fall cleaning/apartment makeover
9. Crochet a new hat/scarf for the coming winter
10. Watch new seasons of The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead and Dexter!

Is it sad that I am most excited about #3 and #10?

No comments:

Post a Comment