Monday, October 31, 2011

The Holidays Are a Comin'!

Today is Halloween. I dont know about anyone else, but this is my least favorite holiday of the year. Actually, let me be completely honest. I HATE Halloween, I really do. Mostly, it's because everything on TV is about haunted this and haunted that. All the horror movies get played. Everything is about ghosts, vampires, witches, etc. I am the biggest wuss on the planet. I cannot deal with things that involve paranormal events. It is foolishly one of my biggest fears...I just cannot deal with things that I cant see or control.

The only good thing about this time of year is that Thanksgving is closer. I decided I wanted to have Thanksgiving dinner in my new apartment this year. It's big enough for my whole family to fit. This way, all drama can be avoided because I will kick people out of my apartment if they dont act right. My mom can cook the turkey in my place and I'll make all the side dishes if she wants. My focus is to make this holiday the least dramatic and the happiest as possible.



I am excited to provide a happy and safe environment for my niece and nephews this year and I want to make this a tradition for them, so they could love and look forward to this time of year. Hmm...maybe I'll make a good mom...isnt that a motherly to feel that way? I'm scaring myself

No comments:

Post a Comment