Monday, November 28, 2011

Your Love Is Gonna Drown

Normally the holidays would be a time of joy for most people, but then there are a group of people that hate the holidays and it only brings sadness to them. This year, I think I am a part of the sad holiday crew.

The holidays are reminding me of all the things that no longer exist. Things I had and things that were and could never be again. There is an emptiness and a void stemming from the fact that nothing is that way it was and nothing is the way it should be. The way I want it to be...the way it could be. I feel empty and I feel lonely.

So fucking lonely.


Title of post is from "Marching Bands of Manhattan" by Death Cab for Cutie

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have seen this during the lonely holiday time I spent, we were in the same club.

    ReplyDelete