Tuesday, December 6, 2011

...But It's Not Like Christmas At All

In an effort to get into the "Christmas spirit," I've been listening to Christmas music for the past week. I'm not sure why the spirit hast hit me yet...maybe it's the weather still being so warm or maybe it's because I'm broke.

In any case, there are some really nice Christmas songs out there. They did manage to get me in a cheery mood for a bit. I think these are my top 5 favorite songs:

Top 5 Favorite Christmas Songs
1. Baby Please Come Home
2. Last Christmas
3. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
4.Merry Christmas Baby
5. Baby It's Cold Outside

I like the original versions of each song..the classic ones by Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Rosemary Clooney, etc. Those versions make me nostalgic and happy at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment