Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Worst Addictions

Has anyone noticed that Netflix has a shit ton of TV shows available for instant viewing now? At first, there were only a few ones there but now, they have EVERYTHING. Even National Geographic shows and How It's Made, Wicked Attraction, The Wonder Years, etc.

I have been on a TV show rampage lately. All I do is watch TV shows on Netflix. Mostly I'm stuck on How I Met Your Mother and Vampire Diaries. I'm obsessed really...it's pretty sad. How I Met Your Mother is HILARIOUS!!  Like roll on the floor, slap your leg, wiggle around, laugh like I've never laughed before hilarious. I swear there have been many a times where I have had to catch my breath from how funny this show is. I just love the relationships between all the characters on the show and I think it's so corny in the most hilarious way possible. I absolutely love this show!


Vampire Diaries is so entertaining. The show has so many twists and turns. There is always a surprise in each episode that keeps you on your toes. There is enough action and enough talk that you don't get bored either way. The story line is thrilling and exciting and everyone hooks up with each other. Overall, the show is hot and sexy. The three main actors are all so good looking. I just love the mystery behind the characters and the show in general. Plus, I'm a sucker for vampire romances. Trust me, this is no Twilight though. There is violence, blood, guts and sex here.


I'm also obsessed with The Walking Dead and Dexter :) I see a pattern..I seem to like dark, disturbing shows lol (with the exception of How I Met Your Mother) There's a bunch of other shows on my Netflix queue that I cant wait to start watching (United States of Tara mostly lol). This works out well for me since I'm trying not to go out and spend money all year

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post I'll add those shows to my loooong list of shows to watch. United States of Tara is really good, too bad it finished. I can't wait for Dexter to come back on! I haven't seen any of the other ones you mention but I've heard good things about The Walking Dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mede, you will LOVE The Walking Dead. It screams you! I thought you watched this show already

      Delete