Friday, February 8, 2013

Let Me Show You a Few Things

So I'm really liking the fact that Justin Timberlake decided to put out new music. I really enjoyed his last album "FutureSex/LoveSounds" but this was years ago. I remember I was in college and living in the dorms in the Bronx and I worked in Yonkers so I would take 2 buses to get to work 4 times a week. I would start this album at the beginning and it would be done by the time I got to work (always late by the way.)

His new song "Suit and Tie" has a nice old school vibe to it and I haven't gotten tired of it yet, so I'm excited for any new songs that will be released. I always look forward to new music from old favorite artists.

Speaking of new music, there are a few artists that I have been completely obsessed with lately and  I LOVE to share my obsessions and get other people to obsess too. So in order to get myself to post more often and to share wonderful music with everyone, I am gonna make separate posts for each artist that I have had on repeat the past few months/weeks. Here is a list of what to expect:

1. Ed Sheeran
2. Lana Del Rey
3.Twenty One Pilots
4.Imagine Dragons
5. Various Cruelties
6. Lights
7. Jessie Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment