Friday, September 3, 2010

Deadly Passion

Here is something Victor wrote yesterday. I am happy he had the courage to show it to me. I really like it and wanted to share:

Why can't shit change? I'm going through pain
It's driving me insane
Heart is soaking in the pouring rain
It's a shame
Everyday that goes by my soul cries
Wondering why try if I'm living to die?
My love, my best friend, my partner in crime
You're always there at the wrong time
You're a part of me and always will be
But I will never be free
Cuz you always get the best of me
I love you so, you help me grow
And the burning pain you've caused
I cover it up like a car buried in snow
But it's time to let you go, my beautiful love
You will always be my friend, but now a distant stranger
I finally graduated, so here's to you
My one and only
ANGER

No comments:

Post a Comment