Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Stuck Inside The Gloom

My lack of motivation to do anything is astounding. I cannot comprehend how my only desire is to lay around and watch TV. My apartment is like a cave that I am hibernating in, despite the fact that the weather is still pleasent. There isnt even anything good on TV. I've passed the time watching ridiculous things that exist solely for entertainment.

Everything bores me these days.

Having fun means getting off my fat ass and doing something and at the moment, the way I feel, its like that is not even an option. I just feel so tired. I am tired of all the things that I put up with and have gotten accustomed to. I am tired of just feeling like I have settled for what life has to offer. I am tired of saying that I am going to do something and then never following through with it. It seems that I am not a woman of my word and although I dont like it, I have come to accept it, just as I have accepted everything else in my life.

I have settled

What will it take to wake me out of my slumber? What needs to happen in order for me to become motivated? I have too much time on my hands, and yet not enough.

Never enough....

Time waits for no one and every second I spend unmotivated is a second I have lost forever. And sadly, I think I am becoming ok with that. I guess my dreams and goals dont need to be achieved. I am starting to accept that I will never be skinny, I will never travel the world, I will never buy a house...

I will always be unhappy

I have settled and it depresses me to the point where I suffocate on my acceptance. To the point where I want to disassociate from my reality. To the point where nothing makes sense anymore because with settling, I feel I am doing something I swore I would never do:

I am giving up



Title of post is "Why Georgia?" by John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment