Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Know Exactly Where I Wanna Be

One of my New Year's resolutions was that I was going to treat myself better. I decided that I am gonna splurge when it comes to using beauty products. From now on, I am gonna get the best products there are and I am not gonna worry about the price. This is gonna be my gift to myself. Just a little something to pick me up.

One of the things that I splurged on was soap. Anthropologie sells an organic soap made in France and it is one of the best things I have ever used on my skin. It only comes in a few scents and so far my favorite is Verbane. It has a very fresh, lemony fragrance and it is made from organic shea butter and olive oil so my skin is so smooth, lotion is not even necessary. In fact, it has gotten rid of some dry spots I tend to get on my arms in the winter. I absolutely love, love, love this soap. It is definitely a splurge because one bar i $7.00 but it is sooooo worth it.

I am really happy that I fought through the desire to say "$7.00!! That is way too much for soap! I have rent to pay!" and I actually did this for myself :)





Title of Post is from "My Second Restraining Order" by I Am The Avalanche

No comments:

Post a Comment