Friday, December 24, 2010

New Blog

I have set up my Weight loss blog. It will be called The Pursuit of Healthiness. It is not final yet, but I do have two posts up. I will be making changes and updates because I am not certain about the background and template designs yet. I am also still working on how I want the blog to work and what I want to gain from it.

You can check it out if you want for now, but there will probably be changes coming soon. I want it to be up and running by Jan 1st, 2011. That is when I will start to post weekly with pics and progress. I will still continue this blog though. My new blog is only for lifestyle change related things, but this one will be for me to post the usual crap that goes through my head. Below is the link to The Pursuit of Healthiness:

http://pursuitofhealthy.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment