Monday, December 13, 2010

Then I Guess I'll Just Begin Again

I m super duper exhausted today. I only slept about 3 hrs last night and cant keep my eyes open. Work is a little slow right now so I have no motivation to do anything, on top of the fact that I have a massive migraine.

I have so much going through my head right now but I find it very hard to articulate, so I wont. There are things going on in my family that I have been struggling with for months. Once I sort my feelings out and come to terms with them, I will share. Though it is personal, my blog is a way for me to track what I go through from time to time. I have looked back on several posts and realize many things that I would never remember had I not posted it.

In other news, I am really excited about a big change that I am making in my life. I have decided to start a "lifestyle" change and eliminate all unhealthy, processed, fattening foods from my life. I have also decided to start a workout regimen and found a work out buddy who is just as serious as I am.

This change will be very difficult and I know that I will have minimal support. For some reason, when people find out that I am only eating healthy, they delibaretly try to sabotage my plan. They think that because I am not "obese" that I should eat what I want. They dont understand that I am unhappy with the way I look, and although I am not obese, I certainly am not thin. Eating what I want is what has made me unhappy and I am trying to do something about it.

I am more determined than ever to do this for good. I have already started making changes and I have also decided to start a "Weight Loss Blog" as well. At first, I was going to make it private but I decided not to anymore. I think that there are many people in my exact same predicament who might just need to see someone just like them making a big change. Also, it will motivate me more because I know that people might come across the blog and would like to see results.

I'll post more information when I get everything set up. It feels good to have something to look forward to. A goal to attain. A reason to wake up in the morning. Every so often, I wake up happy to be alive. I really should cherish those moments more often.

Happy Holidays

Title of post is from "Ready to Start" by Arcade Fire

1 comment:

  1. Let's do this babe! I'm still working through the details of my blog (OCD lovers for life!) and then I'll post it. Mine will be public as well, but it will be under a pseudym (for now anyway, until I build the courage -or grow the balls rather- to own up to it). Love you babe, I'm excited to be embarking on this journey with you, as many miles away as we are :*

    ReplyDelete