Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 1- Recent Picture of yourself and 15 Interesting Facts

Pic taken 5/21/2011


1. I am getting old-I am turning 25 in 2 months

2. I can speak, read and write Spanish fluently

3. I have been with my, now, fiance since I was 18 yrs old

4. I am very shy, which people misconstrue as being stuck up

5. My favorite color is black

6. I am an auntie to beautiful 4 month old triplets :D

7. I have 4 tattoos

8. I get a tick when I see people use incorrect grammar, especially when it's willingly!

9. Interior design is a passion of mine

10. I am extremely neat, organized and clean to the point of OCD

11. I cannot watch horror movies-they scare me :/

12. Call me a nerd/geek but I LOVE to read

13. I dont dream...or I cant remember any of my dreams

14. I am a coffee addict. I need at least two cups of it to start my day

15. I am horrible at decision making




It was really hard to come up with 15 facts. I had 5 of them and I was stuck for like an hour. So either I am a loser that has nothing interesting to say about herself or I dont know myself very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment