Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 7- A Picture of Someone/Something That Has Had the Biggest Impact on You

(left to right: Alyssa, Aaron & Alex)


My niece and nephews have had a huge impact in my life. Because of them, I am close with my sister again, the way we used to be, the way it always should have been. Because of them, I realized that I am capable of loving unconditionally. They have given me a reason to be a better person because I want to be there for them in every way I can. I am still amazed at how I am so willing to change everything I am, just because I want these children to have the best life they possible could. Actually feeling these things has impacted my life more than anything else had, and it's all because of these beautiful and perfect babies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment