Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 8- Short Term Goals For This Month and Why

The month of July is halfway over but I have some very basic and very simple goals to end this month:



1. Finish organizing/setting up my new apartment

I just recently moved to a new apartment (the 4th time in 3 years and the last time for many years to come). I have not had time to finish unpacking boxes or setting things up the way I want them to be. I am gonna take my time with this place because this is where I plan to be for the next few years. When I move from here, its because I purchased a house.


2. Enjoy the beautiful warm weather

It's summertime! I havent been to a pool or beach yet. I am gonna push my insecurities aside and just head to a location with water, sun and relaxation



3. Enjoy seasonal flavors, scents and foods

I try to do this every season. For summer, I am going to enjoy lemonades, mint, rasberries, clean linen, citrus, tomatoes, green tea, and sunshine




No comments:

Post a Comment