Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 18-Plans/Dreams/Goals You Have

Questions are pretty general and repetitive huh? Or maybe I just never know what to say for these things. I dont have any particularly special plans, dreams or goals. Really I am just trying to live day by day and taking it easy. I am tired of planning my life.

Right now my focus are the following things:

1. Getting healthy physically, mentally and emotionally
2. Finish unpacking/organizing/decorating my new apartment
3. Go to a pool/beach/waterpark...something with water before the summer ends
4. Take a vacation somewhere (Florida is my goal for next month)
5. Start planning a small wedding, aiming for setting a date in early Summer 2012
6. Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts
7. Finish watching Dexter Season 4 and 5

I am sure that next month, I will have a few more but for now, I just want to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment