Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 10-Songs You Listen to When You Are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

This might be a hard one. I have sooo many songs I listen to with every mood. Sometimes a song makes me feel a certain way as oppose to me feeling a certain way and listening to a song. I have tried to narrow it down here:

Mad: I dont really listen to music when I'm mad

Bored: ANYTHING, if I am bored, I am not gonna be picky.

Happy:
Tighten Up-Black Keys
Mirrors-Envy on the Coast
Mary-Kings of Leon
Bliss-Muse

Sad:
Detlef Schrempf-Band of Horses
First Love-Adele
They Looked Like Strong Hands-Bayside
Transatlanticism-Death Cab for Cutie
Someone Like You-Adele

Hyped:
Lisztomania-Phoenix
Ready to Start-Arcade Fire
Monster-Kanye West
You Know I'm No Good-Amy Winehouse
Plug In Baby-Muse

*I added this category*
Nostalgic:
Infinite Arms-Band of Horses (actually this song could fall into every category)
For Emma-Bon Iver
Swim-Jack's Mannequin
Gravity-John Mayer
Manhattan-Kings of Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment