Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 17- Someone You Would Want To Switch Lives with For One Day and Why

What a strange question, which I have no idea how to answer. I guess I dont have a specific person I would want to switch lives with. I would certainly switch with anyone who is living and I mean really living. Someone who is enjoying their life and their youth. Someone who is doing what they want, when they want. Someone who has time to wander about and find things and places and people. Someone who has time to have a picnic or just lay in the grass for hours on end.

Someone who has the opportunity to explore the world and wont have to worry about work, troubles, responsiblity, stress, bills, savings, laundry, cleaning, stress, gas, electricity, cable, stress, eating right, deadlines, money, rent, and the list goes on and on.

I guess to sum it up in one word, I would switch lives with anyone who is FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment