Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 11-Write a Bucket List of Things to Do Before You Die

Man, I have been working on a bucket list for years and I never complete it...also I can never find the lists I make so I could never consolidate them. Maybe I can do it here and refer back to it. Here is what I can remember off the top of my head, in no particular order:


1. Travel the world (Europe, Africa, Paris, China, etc)

2. Buy a dream home

3. Go sky diving or bungee jumping

4. Get in shape-be happy with myself physically

5. Find a career that makes me happy

6. Explore the city (Manhattan)

7. Be vegan for a while

8. Publish a magazine article/excerpt

9.Watch all Oscar Winning films going back to the year 2000

10. Go on a road trip

11.Go scuba diving

12.Ride in a hot air ballon

13.Take a long walk on the beach at night

14.Open up a bakery/bookstore/coffee shop

15.Get rid of all debt

16. Learn to play guitar

17.Learn to speak French

18. Read all the classic books or the NY Times Best Sellers

19.Read the Bible (from start to finish)

20. Live in another country in my adult life

21.Experience and feel unconditional love all the time

22.Have a photography session and frame all my pictures

23.Run a 5k marathon

24.Learn to ride a motorcycle

25.Be HAPPY


I'll make an official one and add/cross things off as life goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment