Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 2-The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

The name of my blog is "And So The Story Goes." This is a play on a lyric from a Bon Iver song called "Lump Sum." It is a song about recovery, starting over, finding inner balance and reflecting on your life...what it was, what it is and what it could be.

I chose this name for my blog because this is my story. My journey to recovery, to finding myself, to documenting my thoughts at certain points in time. This is my memory to reflect back on, to analyze, to criticize, to remember myself by. It is my auto biography to see how I have grown, changed, and matured. This blog serves as a way to record my history, my era, my youth, the prime of my life so I could look back and see how many people I have been, how many people I could be...or to prove to myself that I am who I am and will be who I always have been.


Here is "Lump Sum" by Bon Iver:

No comments:

Post a Comment