Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 3-Your Favorite TV Show

I usually love to watch anything on HGTV and Food Network. I've never been one to follow TV shows either but recently I have been following two shows. One of them is this new show "Vampire Diaries." Its like another version of "Twilight" but this one has sex, drugs, alcohol, death, drama...etc, and the main actors are so good looking (both the girl and guy).
The second show I follow and the one that is my favorite is "House." I am in love with House. He is awesome and I wanna be him. I love his "I dont give a shit" attitude and his sense of entitlement. The show keeps me on my toes because you never know whats gonna happen. It took me a few tries to get into it, but once I did, I am in for life. One of the things I would love to do is to get all the seasons and just have a House marathon for a whole weekend. My life would be complete :)

3 comments:

  1. i have house seasons 1 to 3. just fyi.

    oh and yeah you can borrow Perks...WHEN you return Alaska. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHH House watching marathon at your house!! Let me know when youre free :)

    ReplyDelete