Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 4- Your Favorite Book

Well...another difficult favorite to pick. I read a lot. Its one of my most favorite things to do and I've read a lot of good books over the years. I just finished reading a good one, "Looking For Alaska" and Im currently reading "The Catcher in the Rye" again. Im also planning on reading "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks soon. I have sooo many other books to read, I dont know if one of those unread books will be my favorites.

Ugh, this is going to be difficult. I guess for now, Im gonna have to go with the "Twilight Saga". The books are pretty awesome and very entertaining. I was able to read through the series a second time and didnt get bored with it, so that says a lot. I love the fantasy element of it because it allows me to get lost in that world and anything that can distract me and make me fantasize, is worth being my favorite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment