Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Wanna Be A Billionaire So Freakin' Bad

Ive been loving this song "Billionaire" by Travie McCoy featuring Bruce Mars (when did he become Travi, I dont know? I remember when he was Travis McCoy but I digress..)

Anyway, I love this song because he wants to be a billionaire, not only to buy the things he's never had but also to give it away and make other people's lives better. He says he would adopt a kid that never had anything, give away gifts like Oprah does on her show, grant someone's last dying wish, and help out Katrina victims. Then when he's done spending, he would make sure that everyone that he loves is set for life and wont ever have to be hungry.

I am so impressed with the way this guy would spend his billions. I dont know if I could ever be that selfless but, if I ever win any large amount of money, I think this song would be a great way to spend it.

See my heart isnt so black after all...


2 comments:

  1. He has always referred to himself as Travie.

    In the 07 song Clothes Off, a line is "I'm sorry my name is Travie and I'm pretty much a big deal"

    Oh and I never really gave Billionaire a chance until today. So...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, didnt know that and no problem ;)

    ReplyDelete