Monday, June 7, 2010

PostSecrets

I have always wanted to submit something to PostSecrets, but I have absolutely nothing that is worth sending. I love reading people's secrets though. It makes me feel like maybe things arent so bad. People are going through way worse things than I am and it makes me grateful for everything I have in my life.

I guess my secret would be:

"Whenever I start to cry, I make myself think of all the other people in the world that have it a lot harder than I do and have every reason to cry, and the tears usually stop after that"

True story...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing babe, I didn't know about the site and will make it a daily one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great not secret anymore secret.

    oh and I love that site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mede, they update every Sunday night so check Monday mornings.

    And yeah, guess its not a secret anymore lol

    ReplyDelete