Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Its Just My Humble Opinion

Yesterday I saw this message as a bumper sticker on someone's car. This has to be the most shocking bumper sticker I have ever seen. My mouth literally hung open when I read this. This was my first time ever seeing something like this and I feel like this is a really awkward and brash way to make a point. Personally, I dont think its something that should be on your car, but who am I to judge?

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions but there is a right place and a right time to discuss abortion. To me, bumper sticker on your car is not the way. Thats just my humble opinion. However, although I disagree with this person, I have to hand it to them because it takes a fuckton of balls to put this bumper sticker up on your car. And they sure did make a statement alright.


Title Post is from "Playing God" by Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment