Monday, November 22, 2010

I Like to Dance All Night...

Last Tuesday, Nov 16th, 2010, I went to see Kings of Leon at Madison Square Garden! It was awesome! I had a blast! I swear me going to a concert, is like telling a kid they are going to Disney. We act the same way.

I had a lot of fun. They played mostly songs from "Only by the Night" instead of their new album, which was perfectly fine with me because they played all my favorites from the new album. It's like their set list was catered to my tastes. I literally jumped up and down with joy when they played "Manhattan," this has to be one of my favorite songs EVER. Take a listen below and tell me that song isnt incredible. I dare you!!!




They even played much older material, like "The Bucket," which is another one of my favorite KOL songs and I had never heard it played live before. I was estatic! Just a great experience overall. The arena was packed and there was so much energy that it was tangible. When they played "Use Somebody" the arena was in such a state of synergy that the arena could have exploded and we wouldnt have noticed. I live for that feeling....the feeling of unity and oneness amongst a crowd of thousands upon thousands of strangers. I've been lucky enough to feel this several times at several different concerts. It is one of those things that you gotta feel at least once in your life. Definitely...

No comments:

Post a Comment