Monday, November 8, 2010

Indies

Time flies when you are busy. There are so many things to get done that I dont know when I will catch a break--and this applies to both work and my personal life. There are so many things I want to do and so many things I want to buy but I am limited in every way.

My ipod is acting up. I downloaded a bunch of songs (which I actually paid for thank you very much) and my ipod wont sync with itunes. I updated the SW on the ipod and I updgraded to the latest version of itunes and still nothing. That just pisses me off because I am literally dying to have a personal concert in my car on my drive home from work everyday. These little things keep me sane so dont judge me!

I've really been getting into a lot of indie pop music lately. There are tons of bands that are overlooked because they are not mainstream. In my opinion, that makes their music even better because I feel it is more genuine. They arent gonna make much money off of it so they don't try and turn their music into something that sounds like something popular. I find it so admirable when people do something that they love so much that money doesnt even matter to them. I hope to be like that someday.

Anyway, I decided to make a playlist of the songs that I am really loving right now and I think are to cool for school. Yeah, that's what I named the playlist and yes, I know I am a major dork. Enjoy!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment: