Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting to Know You


I've decided to start a blog after some encouragement from a close friend *Delilah* I honestly dont know how often I will update because lets just say that my life is pretty mundane and....typical? I guess I can use this to vent when I am going through my induced drama once in a while.

Lets start with introductions. Here are the basics: I am 23, and I am an accountant(bo-ring!) Graduated from college in 08, live with a very sweet, kind man I call my boyfriend in a nice town in Westchester,uh thats about it

Random things I love:
-MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC...my life is made up of lyrics from different songs. My thoughts are consumed by lyrics and I quote songs to describe everything.
-People who are themselves no matter what others think about them
-The Era of Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Natalie Wood, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and when women wore their hair in waves
-sunsets, the beach at night, chocolate,good food coupled with good times,reading a good book, interior design, warm colors, funny commercials, the city,

Random things I hate:-Music with no purpose and/or meaning
-Arrogant pricks, people who judge, people who can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound, anger, repetitive noises(like a clock ticking), purposely misspelled words

I guess thats all for now folks

P.S. Credit for pic on blog title goes to Tom Troyer on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment