Friday, December 11, 2009

Got Music








I've always listened to music but I didn't 'hear' it until a few years ago...and I get it now. Ever since, music has consumed my life...

I am fascinated by the effect that music can have people. It is incredible how a lyric or a melody,
such intangible things, can be so significant to so many.


I live for those moments when you hear a song and your heart just stops from how good it is or from how much a lyric touched you. I live for when music brings tears to your eyes or when it allows you to escape and get lost in a melody. I especially live for the moments where music makes me literally feel a shift in who I am. That is why I love music with purpose, with meaning behind lyrics, with intentions, with messages, secrets, and details.
 
I love music that is real.


I will talk alot about music in this blog since it is such a huge, huge part of me. It truly changed my life with just a few lyrics. It speaks for me when I don't know what to say. It is a shoulder to lean on when I feel so alone, it knows exactly what I want to...what I need to hear. It represents what I feel when nothing makes sense. It keeps me at the edge of the black abyss

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Thanks for the comment! Yeah, they did start sounding like All Time Low.

    I like your post here. I love that feeling that you're talking about! It's so awesome. You find the right song and it feels like a mini explosion of energy inside you.

    Post more! I wanna read more! I'm gonna follow your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete