Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shameless Plugging

Doing a double post today just because I have a lot on my mind. The holidays are so drama filled and make me so nostalgic. While I enjoyed Christmas, there was also some drama as per usual. I understand why my mother has kept us away from her family. They can be ignorant and hurtful and I see she was just trying to protect us. Although family is important to me, I now see that it doesnt necessarily mean I have to be close to all of them. Lets see what happens for New Years

I also want to take the time to plug for a very talented friend of mine, Delilah (My Favorite Color is Clear) She did an awesome mural on the hallway wall in my apartment. It looks so beautiful and I just love it. She even painted what would be a carving of Victor and my initials in the tree lol.

She also gave me two beatiful decorative art pieces for Christmas. Im hanging them up in my kitchen. She has the cutest stamp which is kind of like her "logo". Its Girl Meets Bunny Productions...how cute?


Also, Im thinking about doing a few colored streaks in my hair. I inserted a hair piece similar to what I would want to get. Im gonna wear it to work and see if they say anything, if not....Ill do it!! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment