Friday, March 19, 2010

Are Your Thoughts Results of Static Cling?

I barely ever dream...ever. But sometimes I'll wake up and I'll have the most ridiculous thoughts in my head,which leads me to beleive that I did dream but I just dont remember anything. Well this morning on the verge of regaining consciousness I had a very long and detailed dream. It involved some people I havent seen in a very long time. I was very close to these people but because I am a terrible friend, I havent kept in touch with them. Was this a sign? Maybe I'll give them a call

On another note, I have been obsessed with "Details in the Fabric" by Jason Mraz featuring James Morrison. God, what a beautiful song! Seriously.

I love this line:

"Hold your own
Know your name
And go your own way
And everything,
Everything will be fine
Everything"
To me this is such a strong message in few and simple words. I feel like its saying to stay strong and keep your head up, continue on your path no matter what happens and eventually you will see that everything will be fine. I strongly beleive this is true. Although, it is very difficult to get past certain things, eventually everything ends up fine. You might not ever get over something but after some time, you continue to live and life always goes on.
I highly suggest people listen to Jason Mraz's album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things." Im pretty sure EVERYONE and their mother knows "I'm Yours" since people (mostly the radio) played the song to death, revived it and then killed it again several times. Yet I still love the song :)



Oh and James Morrison has such a distinct and utterly, beautifully gut wrenching voice that makes my heart flutter. This man has soul. Listen to "If You Dont Wanna Love Me," it is fuckawesome. There was a contestant on American Idol (current season) named Alex Lambert who has a voice very similar to James Morrison's. Would you beleive that America voted him off? I was so shocked and so disappointed. Are all Americans deaf? They would rather hear bullshit bubble gum pop songs by untalented idiots like Britney Spears? Big mistake America, BIG mistake.
Title is lyric from "Details in the Fabric"

No comments:

Post a Comment