Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wasting Words in Lower Cases and Capitals

The text on my entire blog is tiny! I never realized it until now.

"Jaws Swimming Theme" by Brand New. I cant get this song out of my head for the past two days. Its so insightful and has so much meaning behind it. I especially love this part:

"But I've seen what happens to the wicked and proud
When they decided to try to take on the throne for the crown"
To me it implies that some people want the title of having power but they do not have the right to have it or they cant handle the power. Like they want the crown to appear as if they are a king or queen but they cant handle the throne. So its like, if you are not meant to be something then it will never work out.
Anyway, I've been listening to their album "Deja Entendu" over and over and its a really great album. I recommend it, if you like that kind of music.
I've got a few things to post but I have to upload some pics from my camera before I make the post. Ill get to that next week since work is slaving me again. Ill just be making bullshit posts in the meantime.
By the way, I've given up bread for lent. Let's see how that goes.....

Lastly, title is lyric from "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" by Brand New :)

3 comments:

  1. BS posts are the BEST. hence all of mine are. hehe

    oh and GL on the bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO code that i had to type in for my previous comment was "peris" but you know me, i read something else. haha. just wanted to share.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete