Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let's Drink To Memories We Shared

Ive been slaving at work the whole week and tonight I decided Im gonna have a few drinks. This damn job is stressing to the point of giving me acne. I used to have such a clear, pimple free face and now I break out like a teenager that just hit puberty. I also probably look like I'm verging on 30 instead of 24. Damn, I need a vacation.

We are thinking about taking a trip to Costa Rica. I need to make sure I'm in shape. I've neglected the gym this week since work has drained every ounce of my energy and I've had trouble sleeping EVERY night this week. So I guess I'll be hitting the gym this weekend to make up for lost days. I have until June to get into some sort of shape that is not a circle.

I also have to control this mouth. This week has been a terrible eating week. The stress makes me hormonal and all I've wanted to do is eat sweets. I mean just today I had about 8 munchkins during a department meeting.

I totally need a drink tonight....


Title of post is lyric from "One Man Drinking Games" by Mayday Parade (back when they made good music)

1 comment:

  1. lmao!!! on that some sort of shape comment.

    but Costa Rica sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete