Friday, March 26, 2010

Ikea Trip

Heading to Ikea today and Im so excited. I love that place. I just love how everything is modern and clean line. Im looking for a desk because the one I have now (which happens to be from Ikea) does not match my living room furniture at all. I have dark espresso furniture and the desk is light pine. Thats a interior decor faux paus.

Something like this would be good. It doesnt really take up much room and could be folded up into the wall. And the color matches the decor in the living room, so its something to think about.

We'll see what I can afford. Everytime I go there I want to redecorate my entire house. I spend hours in the showrooms and just imagine my dream home. I swear, I wish I had money to decorate the way I really want to. Instead, I settle for Walmart and Target furniture and whatever I could inherit or find cheaply. The nice things are the most expensive...but thats life for ya.
I have some pics to post of what I've been doing the past 3 months. I had them in my camera for a while. Ill be making posting this weekend, if Lifetime has disappointing movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment