Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 10-Photo of You Taken Over 10 Years Ago

I dont really have much digital photos from 10 years back, so I really didnt have a picture to put up for this one. My godsister, who has been obsessed with taking pictures her entire life, had plenty of old and quite embarrassing pictures of me that I just cant bear to share with the world. First opportunity I get, I will destroy the pictures.

I did, however, find a fairly decent pic that I like from almost 10 years back. This pic will have to do. We were somewhere in Queens, visiting my godsister's ex-husbands parents. I beleive I was 14 or 15 in this pic. Im the one in the middle.
Boy have times changed.....

1 comment:

  1. Wha-eva, shah-ah! LOL! It's a good picture, I remember that uniform I wouldn't take off... ah, good times... uh, for the most part "/.

    ReplyDelete