Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 23- A YouTube Video

Oh man, I have two favorite YouTube Videos and there is NO WAY I can chose between the two of them. So Im gonna show both:

1. Im Yours-this adorable little Asian boy singing and playing the ukeleilei Jason Mraz's "Im Yours." This video is adorable, especially when his nose starts to itch.

2. Hey Jude-the cutest little Korean boy singing The Beatles "Hey Jude." The kid doesnt even speak English but he knows the words to the song. I happen to love this song too and the little boy made me love it even more. I adore this little kid, I wanna put him in my pocket!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I really like the second vid, but I'm not a big fan of the first kid.

    Oh and I never would've guessed that your favorite youtube vids are of children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither would I, but you know I love little Asian kids :)

    ReplyDelete