Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 13- A Fictional Book

I wasn't too sure what this post is supposed to mean so I will just post the fictional book that I have scheduled to begin reading soon. Its "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks. It was recently made into a movie, with Miley Cyrus, which is the sole reason why I refused to watch the movie, so I decided to read the book instead.

I really like Nicholas Sparks' books because they have a Southern innocence to them. They depict a Southern life that I would like to live someday. I don't know what it is about his books, but they are so emotional and they usually capture all my attention. They all have a similar pattern that I've caught onto and you would think that they are predictable, and to a certain extent they are, but they always surprise me. There is always a nice twist that I could not predict nor expect.

So I am very excited about reading "The Last Song" since I was very interested in the movie. I made Victor go to the library and rent it for me. I haven't rented a library book in YEARS. If I like it enough, Ill buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment