Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 20- A Hobby of Yours

I often wonder what it is I spend my time doing when I am outside of work. Many times a whole week goes by and I have absolutely nothing to show for that week. I always end up feeling like time is passing me by so quickly.

I have a few things I do that would qualify as hobbies:
-Reading
-Watching movies
-Music, music, music
-Window Shopping
-Eating--this is a hobby right?
-Softball

Softball is a new hobby of mine that I just started last week. I am not athletic by any means but I actually enjoy playing softball. It is a hell of a workout and I am still sore from a game this last Thursday. I am bruised and battered but it feels good to know that I got my bruises by being active. Im really excited to continue this hobby and maybe even venture out to other sports.
***UPDATE***: Pics of my battle scars

No comments:

Post a Comment