Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 27-This Month in Great Detail

My memory is really getting tested here. Again, there is now way I can remember everything I did this month. I'm just gonna list out what I remember as it comes to me. And again, I will warn that this is not going to be the most exciting list out there so bear with me.

May 2010


-worked like a slave the first week of work in my new department
-watched "Love + Hate" while hanging out with Anne and Delilah last weekend
-went to Bamboozle Festival the first day of the month and saw SoCo :), Paramore and Drake
-went out to dinner and bowling in the city to celebrate co-workers birthdays
-had my landlord over for dinner last weekend. I made tacos with arroz con guandules and homemade brownies
-learned how to play the intro to "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin on the keyboard by watching a tutorial with Anne and Delilah over and over and over-went to a purse party and got two really cute purses (Miche Bags)
-went to the doctor and found out that my blood sugar level is at 5.8. Blood sugar level considered diabetes is a 6.0, so Im pretty damn close. So I cant eat anything sweet or white (pasta, bread, rice)-also found out that while I'm not overweight (rolls eyes dramatically) losing a few pounds can help reduce my blood sugar
-played two softball games with the team I joined at work and got hurt in both games because, lets face it, I am no athlete-Discovered that I actually really enjoy eating cheese
-spent so much money that I am broke and cant wait until the 28th to get paid
-became obsessed with Bayside, The Black Keys, Something Corporate, and Band of Horses
-have been contemplating getting another tattoo but cant decided what it is for the life of me
-found out I have a subscription to Rolling Stone Magazine, which I dont recall signing up for but I'll keep active because that magazine kind of rocks
-started reading "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks
-ate spinach for three days in a row ( and I still love it!)
-cleaned my house like the world was ending
-watched a mini House marathon on TBS last Saturday
-got a new dress that Victor bought for me from Macy's-Lastly, I will be going to Virginia to visit my lesbian lover/BFF/older sister I never had/Godsister next weekend and I'm so excited

3 comments:

  1. soo the only 2 important things that stood out to me in this post was that you like my fave foods. CHEESE and SPINACH!!! FYI it's my fave veg.

    teehee.

    oh and hope you have fun in Virginia like you always do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED having you over, as always!!! Miss you babe :)

    ReplyDelete