Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 12- A Description of Your Ideal Boyfriend

Well, I am a little bit iffy about this one because I don't really know how to answer. Should I specify looks? Or personality? Or both? Should I be serious? Or joke around? So I am just going to post what comes to mind and hope that nobody gets their feelings hurt.


My ideal boyfriend would be somebody that I don't get bored with. This person needs to be a little different from me so that I don't get bored and tired of the same thing. I get enough of myself in myself. I also need someone who makes me laugh and who I can communicate with easily. I need somebody responsible but who knows how to have a good time. And lastly, somebody who is mellow and relaxed so they can calm my agitated-anxiety-OCD induced ass.

I would also love someone musical, who can play an instrument or something. Then again, what girl doesn't love a musician?

As far as looks go, its not really that important. Of course a tall, dark and handsome guy wouldn't hurt but I really believe that personality is what makes someone good looking. After you get to know someone, you don't even see them the way everyone else does anymore. Your view of them is skewed and you always see them as beautiful or hideous.


I have to admit that Victor does possess many of these qualities but he also isn't perfect...and that is okay with me. Who am I to judge right? ;)


1 comment: