Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 29- Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the Rest of the Year

This is a very good question. I never know what to say when people ask what my hopes and dreams are. Especially when people ask where I see myself in 5 years. I dont know why, but that question is so difficult for me.

I have no clue what I want to accomplish the rest of the year. I havent planned this out, but I guess now would be the time. I guess I'll make a list again...that seems to work for me

Hopes and Dreams for 2010
-actually learn to play the piano...maybe take piano lessons
-purchase my apartment and remodel the kitchen and bathroom
-finish paying off my credit cards
-save some money
-do something cool to my boring ass hair
-lose weight and get healthy
-learn to love salad just as much as I love chocolate cake
-continue to find great music that inspires and makes me feel good
-go to Vegas and to a caribbean island that is NOT Dominican Republic
-go back to school and get my masters (this might have to be for 2011..or 2012...or 2013 lol)
-go to more live shows (so far I wanna go see Kings of Leon again, Lady Gaga, and Muse!!)
-maybe get married....MAYBE
-figure out what I was meant to do with my life
-find what it is that will make me happy
-start to actually live my life

2 comments: