Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 28- This Year (so far) in Great Detail

Wow, my mind is blank. I cannot remember anything I've done this year. Guess this will be another list as my memory sucks major ass. Some things will be repetitive:

2010 So Far
-became a fangirl and went to see Vinny from I Am The Avalanche at Angels and Kings in January
-started going to the gym like a maniac in March but then stopped for a reason I cant even remember
-Saw I Am the Avalanche the band together in April
-Saw Envy on the Coast again in April where I proceeded to get drunk on just two drink (Thanks Irving Plaza!)
-saw Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin with Victor in Feb :)
-started a new dept at work which is harder than my last dept and my lead's nickname is Hitler's Wife
-Bamboozle 2010! I was one step closer to meeting Andrew McMahon because he was performing with Something Corporate, which I will be seeing again on August 13th!! In the future, I will dedicate an entire post to this wonderful man that changed my life with a single lyric :)
-decided to learn to play the piano, although I only somewhat know "What Sarah Said" by Death Cab and "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin
-was deeply betrayed by a family member, but eventually got over it
-realized my little brother isnt little anymore
-learned that I have great friends that I truly appreciate
-fell in love again
-started playing softball
-have significantly cut down on the number of times I have been to the movies. I dont know if its because there hasnt been a good movie out for a while or because I feel raped by the ticket fees
-have not seen Avatar YET
-realized that my future does not lie in Accounting, I was meant to do something different
-almost lost my apartment that I have grown to love
-had dinner at my landlord's house and had them over for dinner
-learned how to make homemade brownies
-learned that adding a pack of chocolate pudding to Super Moist Betty Crocker Devil's food cake makes it so moist that it falls apart
-discovered Chocolate Cheerios (they are the shit)
-cried when Vampire Diaries season ended two weeks ago
-finally went to the doctor
-got minor surgery at the dentist, which improved my teeth by 100%
-realized that The Beatles were the motherf*cking shit!
-watched the entire season of American Idol (ends tomorrow)
-felt old for the first time ever when I was in line to see Envy on the Coast and there were a bunch of 17 year olds behind me. I am almost 7 years older than them....7!
-read a few good books
-got a set of shaped rubber bands that all the kids are using. Im currently wearing a dog and a cow
-fell in love with several bands/singers which I have mentioned several times before and I will keep mentioning until everyone that stumbles on this blog listens to them at least once: The Black Keys, Band of Horses, Bayside, The Beatles, Justin Nozuka, James Morrison, Something Corporate, and the list goes on and on
-has the best dulce de leche cake ever for my mom's b-day in March
I guess this is enough for now, I cant think of anything else. What a loser I am ;)

2 comments:

  1. Beatles and Justin Nozuka!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE both. Still haven't gotten the chance to but will check out those bands.

    Avatar...nothing special. Unless you see it in 3D. The story wasn't very original. Then again that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my, we have much in common. We should be friends...oh wait, we are!

    Im in no rush to see Avatar, although I've heard nothing but good things.

    ReplyDelete