Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 25- Your Day In Great Detail

Let's see....I woke up at 7:35am this morning, which was exactly 1 hr after I set my alarm clock. The hot water was not hot enough during my morning shower, which pissed me off, but I must admit it was refreshing to take a lukewarm almost cold shower.

I got to work before 9:15am and made my coffee and had Chocolate Cheerios (the shit) without any milk. The I answered some e-mails, updated some write ups and worked on reconciling some accounts until about 11:30. At this point, I took a walk to the lunch room just to get away from my desk because I had bought last nights leftover Chicken with spinach and tomatoes mixed with wheat pasta for lunch.

I continued to work on reconciling some accounts for work until 4:30pm, then I left to play Softball. I was so nervous because this was only my second time playing and Im not exactly an athlete. I did okay the first time I played but nowhere near as good as the others. So I was freaking out the whole ride there and the whole time I changed into some sweats, t-shirts and sneakers. We didnt really practice, which made me even more nervous.

So I ended up drinking two beers to calm my nerves, which didnt really work. I sucked but we won both games we played. I did manage to hit the ball almost everytime it was pitched to me. I ended up on third base one time, and made it to second once and to first base 2 or 3 times. I also got hit in the shin with the softball...twice on one leg and once in the other. I have a huge knot on my shin, but its cool. I call them battle wounds.

By the time the game ended I was so sore and felt like I pulled a muscle. I dropped a friend off at the Metro North Train station and went to the McDonald's drive thru ( I was not going anywhere near the stove that night) I got a salad..bleh. I really wanted a cheeseburger.

During eating my dinner, I watched the season finale of "The Office," which was hilarious! Then I watched "Tough Love Couples," a show that just caught my interest. I whined and complained about my soreness and the pain in my legs, while my boyfriend ignored me and claimed I was exaggerating, which to some extreme I was, but I was also really in pain. I ended up dozing off sometime after 12:30 and I cant remember anything else after that.

Note to Self: STRETCH before playing

No comments:

Post a Comment