Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 22- A Website

Whenever I want to browse the internet, I never know what website to check up on. People tell me a bunch of cool sites but I never remember them, so I always end up going to the same ones: FML.com, Post Secrets, etc.

Lately, I've been looking for new music and I found some really good websites that feature new artists or underground, indie artists (which are always the best). A really good website is Spinner. They have music news, memorable quotes from artists, saddest songs lists, best lyrics list, worst lyrics list, and you can even listen to new albums in their entirety for their featured artists. Im currently listening to these albums: Band of Horses new album "Infinite Arms" and The Black Keys new album "Brothers."

A similar website to this one is Daytrotter, which is similar to Spinner. They feature new artists and have sessions and interviews. They have a good session with Bon Iver, a band which I've mentioned before. I recommend checking this website out as well.

I also recommend the two albums I've been listening to. Band of Horses is a pretty mellow indy band and The Black Keys has a more bluesy feel which I really like as well .

No comments:

Post a Comment