Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 24-A Photo of Something That Shows Where You Live

Does this mean a pic of the city? State? County? I currently live in Bronxville, which really is Yonkers because I dont live in Bronxville village but my address and zip code say Bronxville, so thats where I live.
I really love this location because it almost feels like a city but its a suburb. I live in an area full of co-ops and right by the Metro North. There are always people strolling around. I have a Starbucks and a Dunkin Donuts, as well as a 7-11 and CVS right down the block from me. A few more blocks down and I am in the village of Bronxville,which is so beautiful and I absolutely love it.

I dont have pics of the area where I live, so Ill just put up a pic of my apt because technically, isnt that where I live? I love my apt even though there are things I want to change about it, I still really like it. Its a co-op and I am hoping that with some luck, I can purchase it soon.

My "dining room"-its small because its a little alcove right at the entrance of the apt



My kitchen-also very small and probably my least favorite room in the house. If I buy the apt, I will have the kitchen remodeled and made more modern


My Living Room-one sided view. Its a pretty big living room and I really like it. We spend a lot of time in here so its pretty comfy

My Bedroom-My favorite room in the house, minus the forrest green carpet, which I would change if I purchased the place. I love my bedroom. Its so relaxing and we get a lot of sunlight in there. Thats all Ineed....

3 comments: