Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 26-Your Week in Great Detail

This might be difficult since I have terrible memory and my life is so boring that I cant possibly remember all the mundane details of this past week. So WARNING: this might bore you to death.

Lets start at the beggining of the week:

Monday-I probably woke up late as I have been doing all week, and I most likely got to work after 9am. I know I did nothing productive at work on Monday. I mostly hung around and talked to co-workers all day. I was on the internet looking for things to do. I also became obssessed with The Black Keys. I listened to their new album all day long. Also listened to Band of Horses new album all day long. Great albums, if I hadnt said so already.

I also paid bills so I had a little panic attack when I noticed my bank balance decrease significantly. I was also depressed for a while because I have no money. I vowed not to spend another dime unless it was on gas for my car.

I left work at 5 since i was doing nothing there anyway. I think I reheated some dinner from Sunday and watched the "House" season finale. It was great. Cuddy finally admits to House that she does love him and she broke it off with Lucas. Wohooo!! I love that she tells him "I do love you but I dont want to love you." Awesome! After that, I probably just layed around until midnight like I usually do.

Tuesday-Work was slightly more productive this day. I did less fooling around with co-workers and actually did some work. I dont remember anything special that needs to be mentioned. I did go to my parents house after work and hung around for a little. Then I went to the gym. It was my first time back in about 2 months. I saw the same people there. Had a pretty good workout, I pushed my limits on the elliptical and ended up sore because of course I dont know how to stretch.

After 2 hrs at the gym, I came back home and made myself a spinach omellette, which was really good. I most likely watched TV and went to bed. Fascinating I know

Wednesday-I decided to work from home today because Im broke and I realized that I would save on gas money if I work from home twice a week instead of once. I did manage to get some work done but I mostly watched some TV and surfed the internet. I was debating to go to the gym but was still so sore from Tuesday, that I decided against it.

I caught up on American Idol DVR from Tuesday right before I watched that days episode where they eliminated one more contestant. They were down to the final 3 and eliminated one more person, so now its the final two: Lee and Crystal-which everyone knew would be in the final 2. My vote is with Lee, hes pretty awesome

Thursday-I described this day in my previous post. To sum it up, I worked and I played softball where I got a battle wound on my shin and Im still sore.

Friday-the day hasnt ended but so far I havent done much. Im working from home today and woke up past 9am and in pain. I've gotten some work done but not much because there isnt much to do until next week. Im still listening to The Black Keys and Band of Horses and I cant decide what I want to do today. Its a beautiful day and its hot as the devils balls but I feel like being outside all day. I just have no idea of what I want to do.

So yeah, this has been my week. Exciting...NOT. I did warn you in the beginning though

No comments:

Post a Comment